Radiant Readers' Academy announces admission open for Day Care/PG/Foundation/Pre-I/Pre-II for the session 2021/22.
February 18, 2021
The school admin remains open from Sunday to Friday (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM). For further information please contact to us.
January 26, 2021
This is to inform you all that the second term exam for classes- 8 to 10 has been completed today. There will be a term break for the students from 14th Magh to 17th Magh 2077.As we all know that we have still fear of Covid-19 but we should normalize our day to day teaching learning activities physically at school by maintaining all the health protocols and safety measures. Keeping this in mind, we have decided to resume physical classes from 18th Magh 2077 for classes 7 to 10 as per the direction and circulation of the government of Nepal. Therefore, the protocol and guidelines for physical classes are as follows:
1. Students need to manage school uniform properly.
2. Students need to manage their individual face shield, surgical masks and pocket sanitizer.
3. Students will attend classes from 9:00 am to 1:30 pm.
4. Students’ arrival timing is 9:00 am and dispersal timing is 1:30 pm.
5. Online classes will be stopped.
6. There will be no tiffin break.
7. Students should not bring snacks for tiffin. It won’t be allowed to eat at school till the next notice.
8. Students need to change their school dress in different rooms and wash their hands properly at home before being involved with their parents.
9. 20 to 25 students will be kept in a class.
10. There will be no assembly conduction and mass gathering at school.
11. 2 students will be kept in a bench from classes 7 to 10.
12. Students’ temperature will be checked at the gate thoroughly.
13. Health desk will be kept for the immediate
response in case of healthy problem occurs at
14. Soap and water will be kept in different places for hand washing.
15. Clean and disinfect the washrooms twice/thrice a day.
16. Disinfect the classrooms every day.
17. This schedule will be followed for a couple of weeks and then it will be revised.
18. Class routine will be forwarded soon.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any confusion.
Thank you very much for your kind cooperation!
Take care, Stay safe!