A full or a partial scholarship is awarded every year to the needy students according to the rules and regulations of the government of Nepal.
2. Awards are given to the students who perform outstanding results at the end of the academic year.
3. Awards are given to the students who are well-disciplined and have 100% attendance at the end of academic session.
4. Awards are given to the students who have 100% attendance, maintain neatness and tidiness, are student of the year in dance, music, basketball, football, cricket and school head boy and head girl at the end of academic session.
5. Cash prize for 1st, 2nd and 3rd position is awarded in house board and classroom decoration twice a year.
6. Cash prize is awarded to the teachers and staff who have 100% attendance at the end of the academic year.
7. Students, who are nationally and internationally recognized in any extra-curricular activity, are also awarded scholarships.